Don't Be Embarrassed.....
Do You Suffer From…
Stress Incontinence - Leak when you run, cough or sneeze
Urge Incontinence - Can’t make it to the bathroom fast enough
Urinary Frequency - Using the bathroom several times a day
Fecal Incontinence - Leaking of stool
Voiding Dysfunction - Dribbling, Retention, Leaking
Interstitial Cystitis - Uncomfortable bladder pressure, pain during intercourse, urinary urge and frequency
When you lose urine with coughing, sneezing, laughing, or with the urge to urinate, we have solutions to help resolve these issues. We start with a voiding diary. This is where you will keep track of when you urinate. We utilize this to determine when you have the biggest issues and where we can help the most!
The STRUCTURE, FUNCTION AND COMMUNICATION of your bladder may be tested as well. This will determine the plan of care for you and your bladder.
Treatment options can range from...
- Medication Management - Prescribed medications to help improve your symptoms.
- Cystoscopy - This procedure will check bladder structure and is performed in the comfort of our office.
- Urodynamics - This procedure is determine if your bladder functions appropriately, and is performed in the comfort of our office.
- Pelvic Floor Therapy - This is the most effective non-surgical treatment for restoring tone and function of the pelvic floor muscles, and is performed in the comfort of our office.
- InterStim® Therapy - This procedure is performed to help resolve abnormal communications from the bladder to the brain.
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 989-584-3107
WE CAN HELP RESTORE YOUR FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT!